Sr. Project Manager Opportunity in a Transformation Environment
We are looking for a senior program / project manager to join our business transformation / change team to lead the evolution of our business and make our transformation happen as quickly and efficiently as possible. If you are a player with line management experience, incredible leadership capability, and can make things happen, please read on. We seek an experienced PM who possess the skills and capabilities below, is looking for a great opportunity to make a difference in a company, be an immediate impact player, and join a very exciting and energized team. Please inquire about this opportunity at www.yellowbook.com, sign this guestbook with your email, or email me directly at email@example.com.
Senior Program / Project Manager
This experienced Project / Program Manager with have 8-10 years of demonstrated leadership skills in both internal and external customer-facing roles. As a member of the enterprise business change management team, the Project / Program Manager will be a key leader to the overall transformation of Yellowbook. In partnership with the business and IT, they will spearhead the end to end delivery of key strategic and/or operational projects within Yellowbook. As key contributors to the project life cycle, the Project / Program Manager will have the responsibility and authority to ensure that business transformation and system development projects are completed on schedule and on budget. The Project / Program Manager will be responsible for driving projects using our proven project management framework. Daily activities will include but not be limited to: supporting business cases, developing project plans, allocating project staff, scheduling milestones and tasks, identifying risks, creating contingency plans, and managing project communications. Persons filling this position will be responsible for multiple on-going capital and non-capital development projects and ensuring consistency and technical integrity of the systems generated. This role is located in Philadelphia, PA. Consultants or traveling resources are not being considered at this time.
Key Skills and Capabilities
- Strong desire to make a difference in a company and drive change via project delivery from ideation through business adoption.
- Advertising & marketing experience in the new media / on-line space. * Demonstrated leadership with agile project management techniques.
- Success with delivering end to end business operations enhancements.
- Proven track record with system integration type projects.
- Leading in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Broad communications that spans the CxO, Vice President, business process owner, developer, test, and release management roles.
- Influencing executive leadership across the entire enterprise.
- Lead the end to end delivery of transformational project across the business and information technology organizations.
- Creation of project Business Case detailing call to action, project scope, objectives, high level plan & timeline, costs & benefits, project organization, and risks.
- Creation of detailed schedules including implementation / deployment plans.
- Execute the Detailed Technical Plan and ensure that all the time lines and technical specifications are followed.
- Provide weekly progress reports to the sponsor, steering committee, and senior managers.
- Manage projects across the marketing, sales, publishing, finance, new media, and IT organizations.
- Assess and evaluate the technical integrity of the project solution, partnering with the business and technical teams through definition, building, testing, and deployment.
- Own the activities and time lines associated with the greater project plan.
- Own ensuring the budgetary constraints are adhered to.
- Own allocating the appropriate resources within the defined schedules.
- Facilitate project status meetings with end user teams and internal IT Teams.
- Be responsible and ensure that team members are accurately reporting time against capital development projects and non-capital development projects.
- Act as and be a mentor to IT Team members that report directly or indirectly through you.
- Adhere to organization, department, and industry guidelines, standards, policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the Project Management Organization to deploy new tools, techniques, and PM capabilities.
- Promote the company culture by approaching each day with an entrepreneurial, team-oriented, and can-do attitude.
- Embrace and contribute to the project management framework and tool set within Yellowbook.