Strategies that bring clarity to your team
business transformations can seem "cloudy" or "stormy."
Our approach brings clarity so that Your teams can
see, think, feel, and do what matters most.
Capitalize On Your Transformation
How many times have you heard of organizations struggling to implement their strategic intentions. Too often, the failure to deliver transformational results is grounded in a lack of capability and readiness to deliver against the complexity of the challenge that lies ahead. When companies declare radical product, market, customer, and operational goals they want to achieve, there needs to be an investment in their internal ability to deliver on the goals. What if you could increase your internal capability and probability for successfully achieving your strategic results?
“Out of 534 Global Executives surveyed, 48% believe they are somewhat or not at all prepared to successfully execute their transformation.” – Forbes, January 2015
Have you or your company set a transformational agenda for business achievement that exceeds the current delivery capability? We appreciate the vision and courage required by leadership to set a vision and make bold declarations. We also recognize the journey required for leaders and employees to build the “corporate muscle” or capability to successfully deliver on the vision. We have a way of enabling transformation that honors and integrates the leader’s vision with the capability to deliver.
For 25 years we have helped Fortune 500 companies around the world understand and strengthen the key capabilities that are required for transformational success. We have delivered as employees and consultants across their most complex business model changes, market and product shifts, operational improvements, system integrations, cultural changes, and leadership breakthroughs.
Over the course of our work we have retained and codified our learnings into the most valuable Enterprise Transformation Capability Model on the market. Our model includes a wholistic, multidisciplinary approach based on industry best-practices and real-life experience. Our proven model integrates multiple capabilities to accelerate alignment, commitment, and adoption by employees, leaders, and customers.
Business Change Leadership Capability Model
Our services are the most complete, actionable, and configurable Enterprise Transformation services available to companies and their leaders, today. Based on world class best-practices and our global transformational experience in multiple industries, our model contains a comprehensive set of capabilities organized into three pillars:
- Drive the Strategy – How are you driving the company to define, commit, and course correct delivery of your strategic intentions?
- Unleash the People – How do you facilitate the people, organization, and culture changes so the desired benefits are adopted and sustained?
- Implement the Value – How do you set your people up to deliver, measure & monitor the implementation of strategic intentions?
Our uniqueness comes from being:
- Complete. Our model includes all the capabilities that companies need to implement their bold strategies based on best-practices and experience. Most models orient from a singular domain like people, process, or technology. Ours is more inclusive than any other helping you to assemble a diverse set of disciplines and be better prepared to successfully delivery your strategies.
- Actionable. Many capability models are designed to describe business concepts that are vague like structure, style, or skills that are difficult for senior leaders to evaluate and ascertain if they are truly prepared for the transformational agenda they are embarking on with their colleagues. Our capability model is competency based and written in straight-forward business language, so that senior leaders can evaluate their enterprise and determine which investments in which competencies are needed to accelerate the implementation of their strategy.
- Configurable. Our model can be integrated in many ways to match your industry, business model, leadership, and culture. We love process and methodology, and so do many of our clients. We work with your existing processes and methods to align them to our capability model and determine how efficient and effective they are towards achieving your goals. If you are not that strong in process or methodology, that’s OK too, we can help you identify how much process is good enough to achieve your desired outcomes.
- Learning Oriented. We continually refine our approach, to harvest learnings from client to client, as a capability within our model. We value a learning environment within our client’s transformations, and we strive to role model our values in our work. By embedding the learnings into the model you get the benefit of our experience.
Troubled Project Recovery
Do you have a large complex system integration project that keeps slipping their schedule? Are your users increasing their resistance solution that continues to be delayed? Do you keep increasing the budget of the project and fail to see any progress? Is the C-suite and/or Board growing impatient waiting for the project to magically turn around?
We have seen this, and more all before. With global experience, turning around double-digit million dollar programs, we can help. In fact, we have developed a repeatable process to assessing, strategizing and proposing how to turn around a highly troubled project saving millions of dollars of cost and hours of lost time. For decades we have helped many of the worlds largest firms, address their most troubled programs and projects across a multitude of industries, solutions, business functions, and geographies including but not limited to: