As the CEO of Business Change Leaders Inc., Joe Rafter is deeply committed to helping our clients implement digital strategies and the leadership breakthroughs that are required for sustainable success.
Joe's career is dedicated to the development of team members, processes, and technologies that can radically shift a business and how it operates. Joe offers a unique multi-disciplinary approach that delivers business process analysis, project management, technical architecture, financial analysis, organizational design, and leadership coaching capabilities.
Joe's personal commitment is to unleash the potential of others by embodying emotional intelligence, passion, courage, and teamwork.
A few highlights of Joe Rafter's accomplishments include:
- Served as interim Enterprise PMO and Integration Management Office executive for a $2B+ media / advertising firm, enabling the delivery of $200M+ in synergies in the first 6 months of post-acquisition integration.
- Launched an Enterprise Change Center of Excellence that enabled a more safe, reliable, and affordable $17B gas and electric utility through the delivery of 200+ strategic initiatives, $500M+ of project budget, and $150M+ in financial benefits.
- Led the post-acquisition integration of a $1B media & advertising firm, to over achieve on $100M+ in annualized synergies in the first 6 months.
- Propelled the launch of 8 new products in 2.5 years while aligning 60% of the technology resources to “transform the business” and 40% to “run the business” for a $1.7B media company
- Implemented enterprise business governance team that doubled project capacity resulting in 70+ enterprise level projects delivered annually
- Spearheaded the business initiative to implement the “first-ever” client services portal for 500,000 media / advertising clients
- Served as chief engineer on a $400M system integration program that ultimately replaced decades of legacy custom developed software with 5 software packages
- Innovated one of the largest global business consultancy’s project management, risk management, executive management, and client engagement capabilities
- Remediated dozens of troubled system integration engagements across the United States, France, Japan, and Korea yielding tens of millions in cost avoidance
- Implemented end-to-end solution integration services across multiple $2B+ outsourced services accounts
- Sought after thought leader in leadership, transformation, project management, and change leadership disciplines
- Successful Management of $50M+ CAPEX budgets and 100+ team members
- Global IT transformation experience across Argentina, Australia, Chile, China, France, Germany, Japan, Spain, United Kingdom, & the United States
- Lead the implementation of a ground-breaking sensor-based head-safety program in youth football to hundreds of football players from 1st through 8th grade